HUN vs SWE Dream11 Prediction, Pitch Report, Top Picks & Team | ECI Hungary, 2023
HUN vs SWE Dream11 Prediction
|Match||Hungary vs Sweden|
|League||ECI Hungary, 2023|
|Date||15th July 2023|
|Time||2:45 PM IST|
|Stadium||GB Oval, Szodliget|
On July 15, 2023, at GB Oval in Szodliget, Sweden and Hungary will square off in the second match of the ECI Hungary event. Given that Sweden is participating in the tournament for the first time, this game is significant. Both teams will be anxious to win and get off to a good start in the contest.
HUN vs SWE Head To Head
Sweden will be the opponent for Hungary’s inaugural game.
HUN vs SWE Last Five Matches
HUN vs SWE Vision11 Prediction
Zeeshan Kukikhel, Vinoth Ravindran, Sheikh Rasik, Ashrith Darapureddy, Stan Ahuja, Zahir Safi, Khaiber Deldar, Sanjay Kumar, Abhitesh Prashar, Abhishek Keterpal, and Muhammad Saqlain are the members of Hungary’s probable starting XI.
Share Ali, Imal Zuwak, Sudais Khan, Abu Zar, Saeed Ahmed, Naser Baluch, Samiullah Rahmani, Khalid Zahid, Shahzeb Choudhry, Nazar Mohammad, and Prashant Shukla make up Sweden’s probable starting XI.
Wicket-Keeper: S Ahuja
Batsmen: S Ali, A Weligamage, K Deldar
All-Rounders: S Rehmani, N Baluch, A Kheterpal, A Darapureddy
Bowlers: S Choudhry, P Shukla, Z Khan
Captain And Vice-Captain
- Ashrith Darapureddy: Match -39 Runs -1122 and Wickets- 36
- Zeeshan Kukikhel: Match -25 Runs -575 and Wickets- 27
- Abhishek Kheterpal: Match -43 Runs -291 and Wickets- 46
- Share Ali: Match -59 Runs -1327 and Wickets -17
- Samiullah Rahmani: Match -45 Runs -467 and Wickets -21
- Shahzeb Choudhry: Match -27 Runs -214 and Wickets – 25
HUN vs SWE Dream11 Top Picks
With 1770 runs in 65 games at an excellent average of 34.03, Zeeshan Khan Kukikhel has a stellar batting record. His bowling prowess has also been useful; in 54 innings, he has taken 58 wickets.
Shiekh Rasik Bin Hamid has demonstrated exceptional batting prowess, amassing 849 runs in 26 games at an exceptional average of 42.35. He has also made a contribution via his bowling, claiming 27 wickets in 24 innings.
Naser Baloch has produced 344 runs at an average of 31.27 in 20 games, showing consistency as a batsman. Additionally, he has demonstrated his bowling prowess by taking 21 wickets in 20 innings.
Share Ali has demonstrated his batting talent by amassing 1519 runs at an average of 31.0 in 66 games. He has also shown himself to be a capable bowler, claiming 17 wickets in 23 innings.
HUN vs SWE Pitch Report
Terrain: GB Oval Pitch Behavior: Pacers Average: 115 Runs, Best Batting Preference
Weather: Sky is clear
29 degrees Celsius
HUN vs SWE Weather Report
It is predicted that Szodliget will experience Sunny weather, which will last the entire day.
Rain is not forecast. 29 degrees Celsius is the predicted temperature, and 39% humidity is predicted.
HUN vs SWE Live Stream
The 2023 ECI Hungary game between Hungary and Sweden will be streamed live by Fancode. To watch it, though, you’ll need a Fancode membership.
Hungary vs Sweden Match Previews
Hungary Team Updates
- The likely starting pair for the inning is Asanka Weligamage and Abhishek Ahuja.
- The player that accumulated the most fantasy points in the previous game was Asanka Weligamage.
- At one down, Khaibar Deldar will take the plate. He serves as the batting team’s foundation.
- The middle-order batting will be handled by Safi Zahir and Marc Ahuja.
- The captain of the Hungary will be Khaibar Deldar. He is also a skilled batter.
- For Hungary, Abhishek Ahuja will be the wicket keeper.
- He’ll have Ghulam Abbas-II and Sandeep Mohandas in charge of his team’s speed assault.
Sweden Team Updates
- Saeed Ahmad and Imal Zuwak will likely start the inning.
- Share Ali will start at one down and bat. He serves as the batting team’s foundation.
- The middle-order batting will be handled by Sudais Khan and Abu Zar.
- As Captain, Shahzeb Choudhry will steer the Sweden. He is also an excellent bowler.
- The Sweden team’s wicket keeper will be Imal Zuwak.
- Shahzeb Choudhry and Prashant Shukla will direct his team’s speed attack.
- The player that accumulated the most fantasy points in the previous game was Prashant Shukla.