GT vs RR Dream11 Prediction Today Match 23, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update of IPL 2023 match between Gujarat Titans and Rajasthan Royals
GT vs RR IPL 2023 Match 23 Details
|Match: Gujarat Titans vs Rajasthan Royals|
|Date: 16th April 2023|
|Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India|
GT vs RR IPL 2023 Match 23 Preview:
The twenty-third game of the IPL 2023 will take place between the Gujarat Titans and the Rajasthan Royals.
The twenty-third game of the Tata IPL season will feature the first meeting between Gujarat Titans and Rajasthan Royals.
In the IPL points standings for this season, Rajasthan Royals are presently in first place, while Gujarat Titans are currently in third place.
In this IPL season, the Gujarat Titans played four games and won three of them, while the Rajasthan Royals also played four games and won three of them.
Gujarat Titans defeated Chennai Super Kings in their most recent match, which they won by a score of 6 wickets. In the game, Shubman Gill scored 67 runs for the Gujarat Titans.
Rajasthan Royals, on the other side, defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad in their most recent match by a score of 3 runs. In the match, Jos Buttler scored 52 runs for Rajasthan Royals, while Ravichandran Ashwin scored 30 runs and claimed two wickets.
Gujarat Titans and Rajasthan Royals have faced off three times in IPL history, with each club coming out on top over the other.
GT vs RR Head-to-Head Record
|Gujarat Titans||3 wins|
|Rajasthan Royals||0 win|
IPL 2023 Match 23 Weather Report for GT vs. RR
|Wind Speed||13 km/hr|
GT vs RR IPL 2023 Match 23 Pitch Report
The level surface and consistent amount of bounce at Ahmedabad’s Narendra Modi Stadium make it a batter’s heaven.
The pacers may be able to get some swing in the first few overs, but the middle overs should be favourable for the hitters.
The field and its surrounds are particularly helpful because the outfield moves quickly and the boundaries are quite short.
A typical first inning score is:
On this surface, the first innings’ average score is 180 runs.
Number of pursuing teams:
The second-batting squad has a strong history here. They have consistently had an 80 percent winning rate on this pitch.
IPL Points Table 2023:
|2||Lucknow Super Giants||5||3||2||0||0||0.761||6|
|5||Kolkata Knight Riders||4||2||2||0||0||0.711||4|
|6||Chennai Super Kings||4||2||2||0||0||0.225||4|
|7||Royal Challengers Bangalore||4||2||2||0||0||-0.316||4|
Fantasy advice for GT vs. RR
1. Choosing top-order hitters in this situation would be critical based on the pitch BEhaviour. 2. In fantasy cricket, death-over bowlers are effective wicket-takers because they may change the tide of the match at any time. 3. Jos Buttler and Sanju Samson are the ideal candidates in Wicket Keeping. The Pacers and Spinners may both use this pitch.
Gujarat Titans (GT) Key Players
- Hardik Pandya [(40*, 1W), 62*, 7, 11, 24]
- David Miller [68*, 34,15*, 26, 19*]
- Wriddhiman Saha [0, 31, 67*, 5, 55]
- Sai Sudharsan [14, 65*, 20, 11, 35]
- Mohammed Shami [1W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 0W]
- Shubman Gill [35, 1, 18, 63*, 52]
- Rashid-Khan [0W, 2W, 1W, 4W, 2W]
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Key Players
- Sanju Samson [23, 47, 15, 32, 23]
- Trent Boult [1W, 1W, 1W, 2W, 0W]
- Yashasvi Jaiswal [21, 3, 59, 41, 68]
- Shimron Hetmyer [2*, 4, 6, 31*, 27*]
- Ravichandran Ashwin [1W, 0W, (40*, 1W), 1W]
- Yuzvendra Chahal [0W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 3W]
- Jos Buttler [106*, 89, 2, 2, 30]
GT vs RR Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
Hardik Pandya [PTs: 45, CR: 8.5] Sanju Samson [PTs: 181, CR: 8.5] Shimron Hetmyer [PTs: 230, CR: 8] Shubman Gill [PTs: 288, CR: 9] Rashid-Khan [PTs: 306, CR: 9] Jos Buttler [PTs: 322, CR: 9]